Interesting facts about Shri Ganesha
– Shri Ganesh enjoys the position of first worshiped God in Hindu religion. Before starting any auspicious work, Ganesh is worshiped first before any other god is worshiped
– Ganapati was born at 12 o’clock aftrnoon of the Bhadrapad Shukla Chaturthi
– Mother Parvati kept the fast called ‘Punyak’ for son’s birth. Because of this fast, Mata Parvati received Shri Ganesh as her son.
– According to Shiva Mahapurana, the idea of Mata Parvati to create a Shrignesh was given to her friends Jaya and Vijaya. Just like Nandi follows the command of Shiva, there should be someone who is dedicated to Parvati only. Impressed with this thought, Mother Parvati composed Shri Ganesh from the scum of her body.
– According to Shiva Mahapurana, the durva which is to be ascended to Ganpati, should be long as finger with three lumps and should be rootless.
– According to Shiva Purana, the color of the body of Shri Ganesha is red and green. Red color represents power and green is considered symbol of prosperity. Therefore, where there is Ganesha, there is the power and prosperity.
– Shri Ganesh wrote the Mahabharata. Vedvyas dictated and Ganeshji wrote it.
– According to Shivamahapurana, there were two wives of Ganpati, Riddhi and Siddhi and their sons are Shubh & Labh.
– According to Shivamahapuran, when Lord Shiva was going to destroy Tripura, then the Aakashwani took place that by the time you did not worship Shree Ganesha, you would not be able to kill Tripura. Then Lord Shiva called Bhadrakali and worshiped Gajanan and won victory in the war.-->
घूमते गणेश आयोजन में मंगलमूर्ति श्रीगणेश को आमंत्रित करने के लिए यजमान को शहर के बंधू बांधवो को आमंत्रित करना होगा.........
गणपति महाराज के इस अनूठे आयोजन में गणराज अपने सेवादार, आचार्य , भजन मंडली और सेवक मंडली के साथ ले के पधारेंगे.........
After Shiva Parvati’s marriage, a large number of people started going towards the Kailas Mountains to worship them. Because of so many people moving toward the Kailas mountain,….
All devotees have the curiosity to know more about their deity.
Therefore, today we have some important information related to Shri Ganesha which tells the variations found in the statues
Shri Ganesh enjoys the position of first worshiped God in Hindu religion. Before starting any auspicious work, Ganesh is worshiped first before any other god is worshiped
Lalbaug cha Raja, Ganesh is not only in India but is also the most famous Ganesh idol in the world. Lalbaug cha Raja was established in 1934. And from then onwards on Ganesh Chaturthi
All God’s has a deep significance of his signs, colors, body language, clothes, things around and all things represent something to like about the god. Shri Ganesha symbolism is power, security,
शिव पार्वती के विवाह में सम्मिलित होने और विवाह के बाद शिव पार्वती के दर्शन करने के लिए लोग बड़ी संख्या में कैलाश पर्वत की ओर जाने लगे। इतने सरे लोगो में कैलास पर्वत की ओर जाने….
हर युग में गणपति धरती पर पधारें हैं। हर युग की आवश्यकताओं के आधार पर, श्री गणपति के जो अवतार हुए हैं, वे हैं- क्रतयुग (सत्ययुग) महोक्तक विनायक जो की ऋषि कश्यप और उनकी पत्नी अदिति से में पैदा हुए थे।