All God’s has a deep significance of his signs, colors, body language, clothes, things around and all things represent something to like about the god. Shri Ganesha symbolism is power, security, and intellect and all his symbols are related to keeping us safe from the physical and subtle obstacles of life.
– The head of Shri Ganesha is taken from the elephant – the elephant is the largest of all the animals in the vast body, the elephant is huge and also very powerful. Though an elephant is very powerful at the same time, it is very calm and sharp. It is said that elephants never forget the path they use once. Since centuries humans and elephants have enjoyed a very healthy relationship with each other. The meaning of the elephant head on Shri Ganesha is a symbol of power, intelligence and ability to think.
– The big ears of Shri Ganesh – denotes the ability to listen. Ganapati listens to those who ask for help from him. Big ear’s of Ganesha’s shows his ability to listen to many devotees simultaneously.
– The big forehead of Shri Ganesha – denotes his intelligence and ability to think.
– Shree Ganesh’s small mouth – shows Ganpati’s ability to listen and understand more and speak less.
– The broken tooth of Shri Ganesh – shows the importance of sacrifice in life and respect for the family. There is a story behind the broken tooth of Ganpati. which shows how to honor Lord Shiva’s work Ganpati took everything on his tooth and due to the power and force of Lord Shiva’s word the tooth was half broken.
– The small eyes of Shri Ganesh – focus on the goal and show the progress.
– The big stomach of Shri Ganesh – denotes all situations in life good or bad. As ups and downs in life will continue to come, but fighting with all the positions, we have to continue moving forward.
– Status of the feet of Shri Ganesha – one strongly on the ground and one on the seat reflects the importance of living on the spiritual world as well as living in the holy world along with a comfortable upper ground on a pure land.
– The things that are in all hands of Shri Ganesha – Rope – Ganapati Ji shows the ability to pull all their devotees out of troubles. At the same time, it also tells that if Shri Ganesh wishes, we can do our welfare by binding all our problems. The ax shows that all desires, pain, and suffering can be cut, Shri Ganesh can use the ax to remove the obstruction and to strike whenever he wants. The blessing of the third hand, the blessing of the hand, shows the love and blessings of Shri Ganesha to his devotees. The fourth hand holds a lotus flower, and it denotes the highest goal of human evolution, the sweetness of the realized inner self.
घूमते गणेश आयोजन में मंगलमूर्ति श्रीगणेश को आमंत्रित करने के लिए यजमान को शहर के बंधू बांधवो को आमंत्रित करना होगा.........
गणपति महाराज के इस अनूठे आयोजन में गणराज अपने सेवादार, आचार्य , भजन मंडली और सेवक मंडली के साथ ले के पधारेंगे.........
After Shiva Parvati’s marriage, a large number of people started going towards the Kailas Mountains to worship them. Because of so many people moving toward the Kailas mountain,….
All devotees have the curiosity to know more about their deity.
Therefore, today we have some important information related to Shri Ganesha which tells the variations found in the statues
Shri Ganesh enjoys the position of first worshiped God in Hindu religion. Before starting any auspicious work, Ganesh is worshiped first before any other god is worshiped
Lalbaug cha Raja, Ganesh is not only in India but is also the most famous Ganesh idol in the world. Lalbaug cha Raja was established in 1934. And from then onwards on Ganesh Chaturthi
All God’s has a deep significance of his signs, colors, body language, clothes, things around and all things represent something to like about the god. Shri Ganesha symbolism is power, security,
शिव पार्वती के विवाह में सम्मिलित होने और विवाह के बाद शिव पार्वती के दर्शन करने के लिए लोग बड़ी संख्या में कैलाश पर्वत की ओर जाने लगे। इतने सरे लोगो में कैलास पर्वत की ओर जाने….
हर युग में गणपति धरती पर पधारें हैं। हर युग की आवश्यकताओं के आधार पर, श्री गणपति के जो अवतार हुए हैं, वे हैं- क्रतयुग (सत्ययुग) महोक्तक विनायक जो की ऋषि कश्यप और उनकी पत्नी अदिति से में पैदा हुए थे।